#49 – Bistro Nook
Original Work By Jeff Dillon
Inviting and vibrant, this urban scene evokes a sense of summer wandering, and meeting up with friends for a leisurely bite to eat at a bistro café. The aging brick buildings seem to frame a secret hide away. Who doesn’t want to hold onto those moments, when one perfect little meal becomes a memory?
Original Size: 28″x36″
- Original completed August 2012
- Search words: City, England, London, Europe
Delivery of Your Painting or Print:
- I offer free shipping for original paintings shipped within the Canada. Please contact me for a quote for international shipping.
- Orders typically are shipped within 2 weeks and shipping time will depend on the destination (local vs international).
- Shipping will be calculated upon check out based on your address. Shipping of your original paintings always require a signature otherwise the couriers would leave the paintings at the door.
- Shortly after you have completed checking out on the website I will provide you with an estimated shipping date and tracking number.
- I generally use Canpar, Purolator, UPS or Canada Post as our shipping carriers. Choosing the courier will depend on the final destination, the timing and the price. I use a professional shipping company with many years experience and have not damaged a single original painting in shipping worldwide.
- All original paintings will be carefully packaged and shipped in a wooden crate of ultimate protection.
- There are no returns or exchanges on original paintings.