#160 – Sunflowers
Original Work By Jeff Dillon
We know that Vincent Van Gogh created twelve paintings of sunflowers. He painted seven in the town of Arles where he entered his second productive period of artistic expression. In Arles he seemed captivated by yellow and incorporated the colour into many of his paintings, in particular his most well known of sunflowers. In this painting, by artist Jeff Dillon we see the enthusiasm and inspiration the simple flower can bring to the canvas. The background with its deep shades of blue hints at the blue of the sky, perhaps as one would see it through a window in lates summer. The flowers themselves are arranged casually, their heavy heads nodding with sunflower seeds. The impact of the chosen colours brings a vibrancy to the simple scene of a white vase and a summer bouquet.
Original Size: 18” x 24″
- Original completed July 2019
- Search words: Sunflowers, Yellow, Blue, Vase, Porcelain, Cut flowers
Delivery of Your Painting or Print:
- I offer free shipping for original paintings shipped within the Canada. Please contact me for a quote for international shipping.
- Orders typically are shipped within 2 weeks and shipping time will depend on the destination (local vs international).
- Shipping will be calculated upon check out based on your address. Shipping of your original paintings always require a signature otherwise the couriers would leave the paintings at the door.
- Shortly after you have completed checking out on the website I will provide you with an estimated shipping date and tracking number.
- I generally use Canpar, Purolator, UPS or Canada Post as our shipping carriers. Choosing the courier will depend on the final destination, the timing and the price. I use a professional shipping company with many years experience and have not damaged a single original painting in shipping worldwide.
- All original paintings will be carefully packaged and shipped in a wooden crate of ultimate protection.
- There are no returns or exchanges on original paintings.