#124 – The Visitor
Original Work By Jeff Dillon
If you’ve ever been lucky enough to cross paths with a red fox, you’re unlikely to forget it. The largest member of the Vulpes genus has a bright orange coat, combined with the shock of white at the tip of the bushy tail reveal the skill and swiftness of these beautiful beings, for their sightings are still rare. Foxes were once almost hunted to extinction in many places. There are twelve species of true fox in the world and many are still hunted for their fur. Here we see a red fox nestled at the edge of an evergreen forest. The artist has captured its curious gaze and even restful stance as it observes its surroundings.
Original Size: 40” x 30″
- Original completed April 2018
- Search words: Fox, Forest, Green, Orange, Red, Evergreen
Delivery of Your Painting or Print:
- Orders typically are shipped within 2 weeks and shipping time will depend on the destination (local vs international).
- Shipping will be calculated upon check out based on your address. Shipping of your original paintings always require a signature otherwise the couriers would leave the paintings at the door. Please contact me for a quote for international shipping.
- Shortly after you have completed checking out on the website I will provide you with an estimated shipping date and tracking number.
- I generally use Canpar, Purolator, UPS or Canada Post as our shipping carriers. Choosing the courier will depend on the final destination, the timing and the price. I use a professional shipping company with many years experience and have not damaged a single original painting in shipping worldwide.
- All original paintings will be carefully packaged and shipped in a wooden crate of ultimate protection.
- There are no returns or exchanges on original paintings.