#102 – The Path
Original Work By Jeff Dillon
The artists skill with landscapes is revealed in this painting. The viewers eye is drawn to the foreground with the inclusion of the evergreens. Layers of clouds reflected in the mountain lake reveal a path, ringed by high peaks and vast wilderness that pulls you into the scene. Nature is alive in this painting in the swirls of glacial water, the dynamic striations of the stone peaks, and deep forest greens. This is Peyto Lake in Alberta in all of its glory.
Original Size: 30” x 24″
- Original completed February 2017
- Search words: Mountain, Nature, Canada, Alberta, Peyto Lake, Blue, Clouds, Forest
Delivery of Your Painting or Print:
- Orders typically are shipped within 2 weeks and shipping time will depend on the destination (local vs international).
- I offer paid shipping for your original paintings shipped within the Canada. Shipping of your original paintings always require a signature otherwise the couriers would leave the paintings at the door. Please contact me for a quote for international shipping.
- Shortly after you have completed checking out on the website I will provide you with an estimated shipping date and tracking number.
- I generally use Canpar, Purolator, UPS or Canada Post as our shipping carriers. Choosing the courier will depend on the final destination, the timing and the price. I use a professional shipping company with many years experience and have not damaged a single original painting in shipping worldwide.
- All original paintings will be carefully packaged and shipped in a wooden crate of ultimate protection.
- There are no returns or exchanges on original paintings.